FRIDAY MOTIVATION: INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES BY OPRAH WINFREY.
15 Powerful quotes by Oprah Winfrey.
1. I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
2. Everyday brings a chance for you to draw I’m a breath, kick off your shoes and dance.
3. Self- Esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgements of others.
4. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate you.Oprah Winfrey.
5. We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
6. Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.
7. Everyday brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun and laughter as you can stand.
8. You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.Oprah Winfrey.
9. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
10. When you know better you do better.
11. Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.
12. You can have it all. Just not all at once.
Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.Oprah Winfrey.
13. I trust everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.
14. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
15. Everyone wants a ride with you in the limo but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Thanks for reading. I hope this inspires you and makes your Friday vibes as well. Feel free to Like, share, comment and subcribe to join the family of over 500 visitors and counting… For more updates on the blog. Have a lovely weekend ♥️.
Email me for guest posts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach out for me…
You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.