Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day to day challenges are the keys to stress management, which perhaps is the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.Marilu Henner
Hello Fam, it’s so good to be back again with another great content. I’m excited to bring to you an amazing personality for our first interview series, and it’s going to inspire us with their life challenges. It’s my pleasure to take you on the journey of 25 challenging questions with the model and TV presenter, Angel Oche. So, Let’s begin…
1. Who are you?
Hey, I’m Angel Oche. I’m a model at DXC Modelling Agency, Nigeria and a TV presenter at Teen Africa Tv
2. Where do you want to be a year from now?
I want to go overseas to study communication.
3. What will you do to get there?
I’m going to plan effectively and efficiently.
4. What are you grateful for?
I’m grateful for always being there for me, even though I’m very mean to myself. I’m grateful that I am ME.
5. What can you do to strengthen your important relationships?
Communication. I have to communicate my needs better and set boundaries. I need to stop pleasing people all the time.
6. How do you want people to remember you?
I want to be remembered as the kindest person in the room that just reflects God’s love in everything she does.
7. What were your biggest mistakes?
8. What makes you happy and what makes you unhappy?
Little things make me happy and mistreatment saddens me because I know I’m better than what anyone else might think.
9. What do you want to do more of and what do you want to do less of ? How do you want to achieve it?
I want to be more consistent with my goals and less of not giving in to how I feel in the present in order to achieve my goals in life.
I would achieve my goals by being accountable, so I don’t slack off.
10. What are the three biggest lessons you learned from the past year?
- Nothings is more important than your mental health, education, work, people. NOTHING.
- Don’t hold back with how you love your friends and family. Let them know everyday through your words and actions. Don’t punish them by holding back love because that’s the pettiest thing to do. Be kind to strangers(everyone). NO, you aren’t stupid. Don’t feel that way.
- It’s important to find out about yourself. If you are unaware of yourself, you are just going to flow with anything that comes and goes. Connect with yourself in all brutal honesty and learn who that inner person really is.
11. What’s your biggest regret this year?
Not visiting a female friend before she travelled for school🤧🤧
12. What are the three biggest accomplishments you are proud of this year?
- I have brought a friend closer to Jesus.
- I have made it through the past three months which have been excruciatingly painful for me. So… I admire the strength I’ve displayed.
- I’m still hopeful in spite of everything.
13. What do you want to learn in the year and the upcoming year and who’s going to be your teacher?
I want to resume speaking French again. I also want to work on my relationship with Jesus. I’m going to do this through online learning, french podcasts, the Bible and Holy spirit. I still need a teacher though.
14. What books do you want to read?
I want to read more Sci-fi (science fiction) and fantasy books.
15. What are the little things that makes your days better?
Texting close friends, random hugs.
16. Which of your assumptions about the world have turned out to be untrue?
Everyone is out for your good and wishes you well; everyone has a heart like yours, Angel.
17. What would you do if you weren’t afraid of anything?
Eesh!! I’d be more open.
18. Who are the friends and people you missed the most?
All my close friends but none of them are physically close by.
19. Which of your strengths have served you the most?
20. Which weaknesses have made your life hard?
Finding it hard to say NO.
21. Do you do something you care about?
Yes, I do something I care about.
22. How has this year made you stronger?
I guess I’m learning to trust God. I panic and lose it when I’m not in control of things to God. I’m learning to give things to God and trust him with them.
23. Which five adjectives describes last year’s best and what would you like them to be this year?
Last year was long, lonely, painful, frustrating, heartbreaking. This year; happy, fruitful, safe, fun.
24.In what areas do you want to grow and how do you want to do it?
I want to learn to be more self-sufficient by breaking codependent behavior patterns, setting boundaries and giving myself more love.
25. Again, who are you?
I’m a real Angel and I’m probably the nicest person you’ll ever meet.
Lastly, what advice would you give to someone reading this post?
It’s important to keep learning about yourself. Try to stay honest with yourself, it will save you a lot of time and energy❤. Thanks.
This is so amazing and inspiring. I had a good time and also learnt a lot. I’m pretty sure that everyone else will have a good time and also learn something. So, thank you so much for participating in this Challenge. I really, really appreciate it.
Hopefully, you enjoyed what Angel had to say as much as I did. You can find out more from her list by clicking on the icon below:
Reach out for Angel…
Reach out for me…
Questions where sourced from… Click here.
Click here to view “25 questions on GET TO KNOW ME” Challenge with ME(The Blogger)
PS: Hey Fam, hope you’re having a nice week? Bringing to you; “25 questions on the GET TO KNOW ME challenge”. This challenge was brought up to take others along, in your life journey and enable you discover yourself. *How much can you inspire others? *What have you always wanted to share with the world? *How did you overcome those life challenges? So, I encourage you to take up this challenge, Begin the journey of Self discovery and inspire others. Together we inspire.
Feel free to send an email to email@example.com to get featured. Starts April 27th and Ends May 5th.
Email me on(Guest posts are highly welcomed): firstname.lastname@example.org